hdwale.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please read the following points before sending any copyright infringement notice:
- All informational data (of movies and TV shows) is taken from Wikipedia, Where text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike License
- No downloadable files are hosted on our website or server.
- hdwale.com posts only links which is freely available on Internet, Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing.
- All Downloadable files are provided by non-affiliated third party sites.
- We do not accept any responsibility for content hosted on third party websites (like movies, trailers,TV shows). We do not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of movies or any type of copyright content, we just post links available freely on the internet.
The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes/updates to such sites. All materials on this website are for Educational and informational Purposes ONLY.
Note: In the case of any copyright infringement issue you should contact the third party sites which hosted your own downloadable or any type of files.
If you still need any further information then please send us PM.
Please allow 4-5 business days for an email response from us. Do remember, emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Hosting provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response from us due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
[webtorrent url=”timedrift-alpine-4k-timelapse.mp4.torrent” show_seed_leech_info=”false”]